Tuesday 8 January 2013

Happy New Year.....

It has been a busy holiday!!  I had such a rush of quilts before Christmas that no photos were taken, no blog posts were written and everything seemed to flash by in a mix of turkey, fabrics and time!!   My niece's wedding in Liverpool, followed by Christmas, followed by my parents 60th Wedding anniversary!!! made for a very full and enjoyable December...

We are having a big celebration in the spring for the Wedding anniversary, so we took Mum and Dad out, with bottle of champagne in hand, to Wittenham clumps...an amazing place so high up that it overlooks the Thames and Oxfordshire.  Rather cold and windy, but fun anyway!!

Also a couple of makes...a fabric basket or bucket to hold all manner of junk!!


I am in the process of booking a village hall for my workshops planned this year, so watch this space! At Farnham Maltings this weekend, so see you there if you can make it! xx

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabric baskets. Congrats to your parents on their 60th wedding anniversary.
    May you have a happy, creative and inspirational 2013. I'll be at Farnham Maltings on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete