Friday 26 October 2012

New book....

A couple of weeks ago I came across a wonderful Japanese books called 163 My favourite patterns.....I  found Megumi's site on etsy and ordered it right away!!  And here it is already!!! Wonderful service!!
And it is all I'd hoped it would be....despite the fact that it is all in Japanese, the pictures are clear and the patterns are detailed and relatively easy to draft.   Some look quite a challenge but all the more fun!




I will post some piccies when I get round to trying the blocks.... oh for more time!!!

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing what you make from the book. I read some back posts your daughter is very beautiful you must be very proud my daughter has not left for uni yet but I am trying to think of what to fill my time with when she does.
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that book so badly! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a great book, can't wait to see what you make first!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing that book on Megumi's Etsy page for weeks! And now it's sold out! Maybe one day I'll actually get it!

    ReplyDelete