Wednesday 12 October 2011

A busy week ahead...

Oh, why do I keep a diary if I don't bother to look in it!!!
I am usually fairly efficient and I write things in my appointments diary so I know what I should be doing and where I should be doing it...but the system only works if you read the thing! Last week, i forgot to go to a supply teaching day and happily spent a lovely day working in my fabric room (normally dining room) and making a new quilt.  I have been more careful this week and I keep my diary open on my living room table just in case.....
Weekends have been just as busy...this weekend I am teaching up at Tikki Patchwork in Kew and the last couple of weekends have seen us visiting gardens and properties owned by the National Trust.  Stowe landscape gardens is lovely and welcomes dogs...it is beautiful and there are lots of 'temples' dotted around the grounds.  Very old and quite amazing.    I have tried to make a photo collage using some new software on my computer...it is not brilliant and I have lots to learn, but I will get there!!!
Now back to work...I have a lovely bright coloured quilt on the machine today from a lady in London, so that should cheer up a rather grey windy day ...until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment